How to Use an Interactive Whiteboard Really Effectively in your Secondary Classroom (Paperback)Jenny Gage (author)
- We can order this
This book helps teachers get to grips with using software and offers advice on the different classroom management, differentiation and learning styles issues involved in using a whiteboard in a classroom context by:
* Covering issues specific to Primary school teachers integrating whiteboard teaching into their classrooms
* Providing cross-curricular strategies that help teachers incorporate the board in a range of subjects
* Including screenshots and photos that show what can be created and how to do it
* Offering innovative ways of presenting curriculum topics
* Including a CD packed full of resources that teachers can develop for their own use.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 168
Weight: 499 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review