How to Read a Balance Sheet: The Bottom Line on What You Need to Know about Cash Flow, Assets, Debt, Equity, Profit...and How It all Comes Together (Paperback)Rick Makoujy (author)
The balance sheet is the key to everything--from efficient business operation to accurate assessment of a company’s worth. It’s a critical business resource--but do you know how to read it? How to Read a BalanceSheet breaks down the subject into easy-to-understand components.
If you're a business owner or manager, this book helps you . . .
- Manage working capital
- Generate higher returns on assets
- Maximize your inventory dollars
- Evaluate investment opportunities
If you're an investor, this book helps you . . .
- Determine the market value of a company's assets and operations
- Predict future earnings and trends
- Assess the impact of capital expenditures
- Identify potential "red flags" before the crowd
How to Read a Balance Sheet gives you the bottom line of what you need to know about:
Cash Flow * Assets * Debt * Equity * Profit and how it all comes together.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Weight: 299 g
Dimensions: 226 x 158 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?