How to Manage Difficult People: Proven Strategies for Dealing with Challenging Behaviour at Work (Paperback)Alan Fairweather (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Dealing with difficult people - from awkward customers at work to irritating neighbours at home - is a challenge many people face on a day-to-day basis. This book will show you how to:
- Defuse and deal with difficult customers, both on the phone and face to face;
- Manage problems with colleagues in the workplace, including a manipulative boss;
- Handle difficult day-to-day interactions with any people we come into contact anywhere;
- Identify and manage behaviours which can turn a person into a 'problem';Improve necessary listening and communication skills;
- Increase self confidence and develop rapport building skills.
This book contains some proven techniques for managing yourself as well as managing difficult people. If you gain a better understanding of yourself, build your confidence and use these techniques, then you'll make your life a whole lot easier.
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 163 g
Dimensions: 134 x 201 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.