How to Make Love to the Same Person for the Rest of Your Life... and Still Love It (Paperback)Dagmar O'Connor (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
'How can I possibly make love to the same persone for the rest of my life?'
For many people, the prospect of sexual commitment for life is a daunting concept. How can you have a committed relationship and a fulfilling sex life - and both with the same person?
The good news is that a monogamous relationshp can easily lead to ultimate pleasurre and ultimate sex. Commitment doesn't always have to equal boredom, and intimacy doesn't always give way to routine. Masters and Johnson-trained sex therapist Dagmar O'Connor offers expert advice in this practical and entertaining guide to overcoming common relationship problems:
- Learn to deal with the common problem of 'I'm not in the mood for sex ... why aren't you?'
- Bridge the gab between family life and sex life.
- Free yourself for sexual activity by booking time for sex.
- Resist the temptations of infidelity and put the excitement back into your sex life.
Take the monotony out of monogamy.
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 128 g
Dimensions: 178 x 108 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.