How to Make and Use Compost: The Ultimate Guide (Paperback)Nicky Scott (author)
- In stock online
Composting is easy, fun, saves you money and helps you to grow lovely plants. Whether you live in a flat with a balcony or have a family and garden that generate large amounts of food and green waste, this book shows you how to compost everything that can be composted - at home, work or school, and in spaces big or small. It covers:
* creating the right mix for successful garden compost
* how to compost your food waste safely
* the full range of composting systems, from plastic `daleks' to large-scale units, including prices and suppliers
* composting with a wormery
* making liquid feeds and your own seed and potting compost
* composting in schools, with advice on getting a school scheme started.
How to Make and Use Compost features a comprehensive A-Z guide, which includes what you can and can't compost, concepts and techniques, and common problems and solutions.
Publisher: Green Books
Number of pages: 200
Weight: 408 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 15 mm
"Nicky Scott's book tells you everything you need to know about compost systems, wormeries and the incredible value of compost; in short everything a good gardener will love to know more about." * Bristol Evening Post / Western Daily Press *
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review