How to Lower High Blood Pressure: The Natural Four Point Plan to Reduce Hypertension (Paperback)Dr. Caroline Shreeve (author)
- We can order this
The 4 step natural health plan that works
You can reduce your blood pressure - naturally, and safely!
High blood pressure is a serious and ever increasing health problem throughout the population. It's also a condition that responds well to natural treatment methods both instead of and alongside conventional drug therapies.
The four point plan is comprehensive:
1. The Blood Pressure Diet - plus the key vitamin and mineral supplements.
2. The Blood Pressure Easy Introduction to Exercise - plus lifestyle top tips on how to cut down smoking and alcohol consumption.
3. The Blood Pressure Stress Free Zone - ways to really relax and reduce those stress levels.
4. Your Blood Pressure Buddies - complementary health treatments to lower and correct blood pressure problems.
* Straightforward introduction to blood pressure - what is it? why do we need it? why does it go `high' and what's wrong with that? and more...
* The lowdown on heart problems (including angina), kidney problems, blood clots and stroke.
* Unbiased, user friendly guide to all the commonly GP prescribed drug treatments.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 291 g
Dimensions: 216 x 159 x 10 mm
Edition: New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review