How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive: A Manual of Step-by-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot (Paperback)John Muir (author,illustrator), Peter Aschwanden (author,illustrator), Tosh Gregg (author,illustrator)
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
First published in 1969, this classic manual of automotive repair equips VW owners with the practical skills to keep their Volkswagen running smoothly. Inside you'll find:
- Expert knowledge on any air-cooled Volkswagen built through 1978, including Bugs, Karmann Ghias, vans, and campers
- Easy-to-understand, fun-to-read information for novice and veteran mechanics alike, with anecdotal descriptions and clear language to help take the mystery out of diagnostic, maintenance, and repair procedures
- Trusted advice from the late John Muir, whose in-depth knowledge and sense of humor have guided Volkswagen enthusiasts for nearly 50 years
- Hand-lettered with intricate hand-drawn illustrations throughout
- Updated information on problem-solving, with new photos and an updated resource list
Packed with trusted insight, troubleshooting tips, and clear directions, How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive is the ultimate VW manual.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 480
Weight: 1060 g
Dimensions: 276 x 208 x 26 mm
Edition: 19th edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?