How to Draw All the Things for Kids (Paperback)Alli Koch (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Fun 5-minute drawing lessons for kids--great for young artists, birthday gifts, homeschool art lessons, and elementary art classes!
Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this beginner drawing book will teach your kid how to draw cool things in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch's kid friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This book is perfect for kids 8-12, but kids 5-7 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. From cupcakes, to unicorns, to cars, and cats, your kid will be drawing all sorts of things that they'll want to show off to their friends, or color afterward and hang on their room! No experience required!
* Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
* 42 Cool Projects: Learn how to draw an ice cream cone, fruit, castle, spaceship, cactus, airplane, animals, and so many more cute and cool things!
* Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
* Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy
* 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Number of pages: 80
Dimensions: 235 x 235 mm
-- Sarah Simon (of @themintgardener), author of Modern Watercolor Botanicals and The Plant Lady
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.