How to cite, reference & avoid plagiarising at university
Is there a secret to successful study? The answer is 'yes'! There are some essential skills and smart strategies that will help you to improve your results at university.
This easy-to-use guide helps to develop the essential academic skills of writing and thinking needed to cite and reference with confidence in your academic studies. Plagiarism and the most common methods of quoting, summarising and paraphrasing are explained and modelled throughout the book.
HOW TO CITE, REFERENCE & AVOID PLAGIARISM AT UNIVERSITY provides tips, tools and techniques you will need to perform with excellence, including how to:
* understand the importance of correct citation and referencing in academic writing
* be aware of the facts about plagiarism and how it can be identified and avoided
* search for and evaluate sources from the literature
* introduce the work of others into your own text
* understand and use the five most common citation and referencing styles.
Visit www.smarterstudyskills.com to access a wealth of useful information, tips, templates and interactive activities that will support your skills development.
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 200
Weight: 256 g
Dimensions: 216 x 141 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review