This book will restore your confidence and help you to be more assertive and command more respect at work. It will enable you to:
- Be valued for who you are
- Ask for what you are entitled to
- Say 'no' when you have the right to do so
- Have your opinions and ideas heard and respected
- Stand up for yourself
- Handle difficult situations calmly and successfully
It also provides a step-by-step guide to how to deal with some of the most common situations that you are likely to face during your working life - including asking for a pay rise!
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 156 g
Dimensions: 196 x 129 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.