Have you ever wanted to be a Tudor? Here's how to do it - in just twenty easy stages. Find out all about the Tudor monarchs, homes, food and much more in this funny historical non-fiction book.
* Ruby/Band 14 books give increasing opportunities for children to develop their skills of inference and deduction.
* Text type - An information book.
* Reader/Response page with summary pictures to be used as a stimulus for further speaking, listening and writing opportunities.
* Additional information retrieval devices such as a glossary, index and monarch information summary pages can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
This title is paired with an adventure story, Stowaway! set in Tudor times about a young boy who travels around the world with Sir Francis Drake.
*Curriculum links - History: What were the differences between the lives of rich and poor people in Tudor times?
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 48
Weight: 120 g
Dimensions: 210 x 148 x 3 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review