Honolulu Then & Now - Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press) (Hardback)Sheila Sarhangi
- Can be ordered from our supplier
- As the center of commerce for the Hawaiian Islands, Honolulu boasts a unique skyline: its sky-scrapers are surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. See how downtown has evolved with then-and-now glimpses at Main Street, Bishop Street, and Fort Street.
- Tourism brought rapid growth to Honolulu and brought surfing to the rest of the world. Drop by the Moana Hotel and Old Waikiki Beach where Duke Kahanamoku commanded the waves.
- Discover Royal Hawaii with interesting picture-pairs of Queen Emma s Summer Palace, Coronation Pavillion of King Kalakaua, and the Royal Mausoleum.
- Pay your respects at the USS Arizona and the Arizona Memorial, site of the Pearl Harbor attacks in 1941.
- Thousands of tourists from all over the world flock to Honolulu every year to soak up the sun and Aloha spirit. "Honolulu Then & Now" makes a unique sight-seeing book.
Publisher: Advantage Publishers Group
You may also be interested in...