Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Learner's book 6 (Paperback)Peter Riley (author)
- We can order this
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Support students in mastering the ideas and skills needed to proceed successfully through the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework with a wide range of activities and investigations to help you deliver the science mastery approach.
- Establish previous knowledge, skills and understanding of concepts through engaging activities at the start of each unit
- Determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with investigations and recap activities at the end
- Expand vocabulary and understanding with key scientific words to learn and practice
- Encourage peer assessment with talk partner activities throughout
- Inspire students to predict and question outcomes and concepts with investigations that demonstrate and test key scientific points
- Evaluate learning with a self-assessment checklist at the end of each unit and a practice test at the end of each chapter for summative assessment purposes
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 378 g
Dimensions: 275 x 214 x 5 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?