Hip Hop Dance - The American Dance Floor (Hardback)Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar (author)
- We can order this
This guide provides an overview of the history of hip hop culture and an exploration of its dance style, appropriate both for student research projects and general interest reading.
* A chronology of the development of hip hop from the 1970s to the present
* Black and white photographs of the various dance movements
* Bibliography of significant materials for further reading
* Detailed explanations of dance terms
* Helpful indexes with convenient access to various topics of interest throughout the book
Number of pages: 121
Weight: 431 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review