Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: 2014, First Exam: 2015
The Higher Physics Student Book helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course.
* Full coverage of the new Higher course specifications with list of learning intentions
* Attractive layout with clear text features
* Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
* What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
* End of unit material - unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 300
Weight: 790 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 16 mm