Exam Board: SQA
Subject: Physical Education
First Teaching: 2014, First Exam: 2015
The Higher Physical Education Course Notes helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course.
* Full coverage of the new Higher course specifications with list of learning intentions
* Attractive layout with clear text features
* Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
* What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
* End of unit material - unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 200
Weight: 450 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.