Exam Board: SQA
Subject: Human Biology
First Teaching: 2018, First Exam: 2019
The Higher Human Biology Student Book helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course.
* Full coverage of the new Higher course specifications with list of learning intentions
* Attractive layout with clear text features
* Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
* What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
* End of unit material - unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers, self-assessment
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 270 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?