Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: September 2014
First Exam: June 2015
We are working with SQA to gain endorsement for this title.
The only core, full colour textbook for Sections 1 and 2 of the CfE Higher Geography exam.
This book is a complete guide to all components of the Physical and Human elements of the course, which make up 50% of the final external exam in Higher Geography.
- Blends theoretical content and processes with detailed guidance on practical aspects
- Offers regular 'What you need to know' sections, consolidation questions, reflection tasks, key words and definitions, plus Assignment links and ideas for the non-examination sections of the course
Geographical and Mapping Skills are explained and illustrated throughout the text, which also provides:
- exam style questions in every chapter
- new, contemporary case studies and exemplars
- fresh and inspirational examination of well-known geographical themes
A companion volume, Higher Geography for CfE: Global Issues, provides material for Section 3 of the CfE Higher examination.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 312
Weight: 860 g
Dimensions: 276 x 213 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review