Health Nut: A Feel-Good Cookbook (Hardback)Jess Damuck (author)
Jess Damuck, author of the bestselling book Salad Freak, is back to teach you how to cook obsession-worthy feel-good food
Jess Damuck’s feel-good recipes make eating healthy an easy habit to make and keep. Being a health nut is delicious, rewarding, and supremely satisfying, without any feeling of deprivation. It’s all about perfecting the basics and then getting creative to play up natural flavours while listening to your cravings. Building on the fresh, colourful, and flavour-blasting seasonal menus Damuck lives by, Health Nut is playful, accessible, and irresistible. With recipes special enough to serve at dinner parties but doable enough to make on the weeknights, this cookbook will include:
- Crispy Rice and Spicy Salmon Bowl with Quick Pickles and Greens
- Jicama, Basil, Avocado, and Sprout Summer Rolls
- Roasted Cauliflower Flatbreads with Spicy Tahini and Sumac Onions
- Raw Snap Peas with Feta, Chili and Mint
- Smashed Beets with Oranges, Rose Harissa and Whipped Goat Cheese
Number of pages: 272
Dimensions: 231 x 187 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?