Completely revised, its new full-color format will help the reader identify pathologies and retain key facts. Its updated table of contents now includes new information on genetics, evaluation methodologies, diagnostic techniques, and treatment modalities - including new drugs. But most importantly, this new edition provides details on the recent advances that will allow for early diagnosis and broader treatment options for children with ophthalmic disorders.
* Everyday, practical coverage of the entire field of pediatric ophthalmology
* New full-color format for quick reference to key facts
* New information on genetics pinpoints causes of ophthalmic disease and assists in prenatal screening
* Latest evaluative and diagnostic techniques help spot ophthalmic disorders early
* Contributors give readers the insights of established leaders in the field
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Number of pages: 544
Weight: 1610 g
Dimensions: 276 x 213 x 26 mm
Edition: 6th edition
"With advances in pediatric ophthalmology, an updated edition is indeed needed. Harley's Pediatric Ophthalmology has always been a staple in pediatric ophthalmology education and will continue to be." - Christopher B Chambers, M.D., Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, on behalf of Doody's Review
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?