Handwriting, Orion Plain and Simple - Plain and Simple (Paperback)Eve Bingham (author)
- Coming soon
Handwriting analysis, or graphology, is the science involved in producing a personality profile of the writer by examining the characteristics, traits and strokes of an individual's handwriting. It seems impossible, but a trained graphologist can gather an astonishing amount of information about the writer just from analysing their handwriting. Besides creating a complete personality profile, many other things are revealed in your handwriting, such as health issues, morality, past experiences, hidden talents, mental problems - to name just a few.
The Orion Plain & Simple title explains what handwriting analysis is and why it works. The author gives a brief history of the art then delves into every aspect of writing, including:
* The way the writing moves across the page
* The meaning of the pen, pencil, and ink chosen
* The slope of the script and the amount of space between words
* The size and shape of the individual letters and signatures
* The meaning of writing styles in headed paper, logos, and shop signs
Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
Number of pages: 176
Dimensions: 198 x 129 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review