Handwriting Age 6-7 - Letts Monster Practice (Paperback)Shareen Mayers (author)
- Not available
The series will be supported by a themed website, including competitions, activities, downloads and offers, to build and retain a fan base.
In-store promotional activities and event will establish the series and support sell-through.
Further marketing direct to parents and teachers will generate awareness and drive traffic.
* pre-launch mailing to shop managers introducing monster characters and concept
* in-store promotional activities including `create your own monster' competitions and events
* dedicated monster website
* direct to parent marketing through websites such as iChild
* motivating tools and activities to be distributed to teachers to generate awareness and interest in parents and pupils
Publisher: Letts Educational
Number of pages: 32
Weight: 130 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 2 mm
Extensive market research with children, parents and teachers carried out during development stage.
"The slime recipe in the fun zone went down particularly well - I had to promise to make it at home! I think the fun zone is great." Parent
"I like the pictures they are really good they are funny and have given me drawing ideas" Age 6
"It's funny and makes me laugh." Age 5
"I like the one eyed Monster on wheels." Age 8
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review