Handbook of Clinical Audiology (Hardback)Jack Katz (author)
We will also notify you if no further stock is available and share alternative book recommendations
we will contact you when this item is next available to order
Packed with new research, relevant case studies, and today’s best practices, the Seventh Edition has been extensively revised and updated throughout and features six all-new chapters, updated research, a streamlined table of contents, and new online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- NEW! A Test Bank with 460 questions to make creating exams faster and easier
- NEW! Chapter by chapter image bank containing over 340 images great for creating personalized course material.
- NEW! On-line case studies that bring audiology concepts to life.
- Expanded References and Additional Readings that facilitate further exploration of topics of interest.
- eBook available for purchase
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Number of pages: 992
Weight: 2177 g
Dimensions: 254 x 203 mm
Edition: Seventh, International Edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?