Guided Inquiry Design ® in Action: Elementary School (Paperback)Leslie K. Maniotes (author)
- We can order this
This book explores Guided Inquiry Design ®, a simple, practical model that addresses all areas of inquiry-based learning and sets the foundation for elementary-age students to learn more deeply.
* Describes GID in the elementary school
* Offers step-by-step instructions with tested lessons and units created by librarians and teachers
* Includes templates for design and implementation in Grades K-5
* Contains examples of Inquiry Tools for use in Grades K-5
* Provides checklists for assessment of learning aligned to standards
Number of pages: 147
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review