GQ How to Win at Life: The expert guide to excelling at everything you do (Hardback)Charlie Burton (author)
- In stock online
From the magazine synonymous with looking sharp and living smart comes the definitive handbook of skills for the modern man.
Based on interviews with the world's foremost authorities - including Richard Branson, Jamie Oliver, Tracey Emin, Andy McNab, Tom Daley, Alastair Campbell, Dynamo and many others - step-by-step illustrated guides show you how to win at fashion, sport, food and drink, work, romance, travel and the unexpected.
You will learn:
- How to master sushi etiquette
- How to neutralize a crisis
- How to fold a suit for crease-free travel
- How to give a killer foot massage
- How to win big at the casino
- How to dance without looking like your dad
- How to get quality sleep on a night flight
- How to ace the job interview
- How to survive a kidnapping
... plus dozens of other insider techniques.
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 580 g
Dimensions: 216 x 152 x 24 mm