Google Semantic Search: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques That Get Your Company More Traffic, Increase Brand Impact, and Amp (Paperback)David Amerland (author)
- Not available
Optimize Your Sites for Today's Radically New Semantic Search
Breakthrough "semantic search" techniques are already transforming Google ™'s search results. If you want to be found, yesterday's SEO techniques won't cut it anymore. Google Semantic Search tells you what to do instead-in plain English.
David Amerland demystifies Knowledge Graph ™, TrustRank ™, AuthorityRank ™, personalized and mobile search, social media activity, and much more. Drawing on deep knowledge of Google's internal workings and newest patents, he also reveals the growing impact of social networks on your SEO performance. Whether you do it yourself or supervise an agency, this is your complete playbook for next-generation SEO!
* Learn how Google is delivering answers, not just links-and what it means to you
* Profit from Google Now ™ and the fragmented, personalized future of search
* Prepare for Knowledge Graph ™ by growing your online reputation, authority, and trust
* Stop using 10 common SEO techniques that no longer work
* Discover the truth about Trust Ranking ™-and 10 steps to take right now
* Go way beyond keywords in today's new era of content marketing
* Strengthen the "social signal" you create on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn
* See why the "First Page of Google" is rapidly become obsolete
* Drive unprecedented business value from your online identity and influence
* Learn how Google captures meaning in unstructured data-and give it what it wants
* Plan for all "4 Vs" of semantic search: Volume, Velocity, Variety, and Veracity
* Rapidly transition from technical to strategic search optimization
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 326 g
Dimensions: 229 x 156 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.