With wit, wisdom, and warmth, bestselling author Paul Greenberg presents practices for connection, mindfulness, conversation, creativity, and well-being.
Reconnect to life's enduring pleasures: friendship, family, romance, laughter, food, books, music, sleep, nature, art, and so much more.
* Teaches tricks to cut down on phone use-the average person spends 1,400 hours per year on their phone
* Presented in a petite, phone-like case with rounded corners
* Filled with colorful, meditative artwork throughout
For anyone who needs a break from their device, Goodbye Phone, Hello World is a rousing call to reclaim the precious hours lost to screen time.
This collection of life-affirming exercises is an uplifting gift or self-purchase to reach for instead of a phone.
* This book is for anyone who wants to do a digital detox, challenge their dependency on their phone, and seek out true connections.
* Author Paul Greenberg is a New York Times bestselling author and the winner of the James Beard Award for Writing and Literature.
* Perfect gift for anyone who claims to be addicted to their phone
* Add it to the shelf with books like 12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You by Tony Reinke. How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life by Catherine Price, and Off: Your Digital Detox for a Better Life by Tanya Goodin.
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 270 g
Dimensions: 184 x 121 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.