God's Secret Agent: Joseph - On The Way (Paperback)Tnt (author)
- We can order this
The Alternative Holiday Bible Club programme!
Exciting, practical teaching about salvation through Jesus using the story of Joseph.
6 weeks lessons if you are running a children's club
6 days of mounting fun for a Holiday Bible Club or VBS programme
Do you want your children to realise that the Bible is God's relevant, exciting and dynamic guide (we are so glad you answered 'yes' to that one!)?
TnT are the brains behind the successful 'On the Way' Sunday School materials for ages 2 to 14 years. Following on from King of Clubs book 1: God's Zoo, they bring you God's Secret Agent: Joseph, another brilliant children's club!
Everything you need is here - just bring your Bible, commitment and creativity.
God's Secret Agent has superb games, thoughtful activities and a thorough explanation of the gospel message. This is material that brings children to focus on fun, faith and God's forgiveness.
In the amazing world of God's Secret Agent you will come across kidnap and adventure, amazing secrets and some weird and wonderful dreams (watch out for Pharaoh's very hungry cows!).
The Bibical teaching of King of Clubs is supported by visual aids, fun sheets and games. God's Secret Agent does not shrink from teaching about sin, judgement and forgiveness but places them in God's compassionate plan of redemption.
1. Reproducible - The activities can be photocopied so one book is all you need per teacher. It saves you money.
2. Multi-age - Each section has activities and fun sheets specially designed for 5-7 year olds and 8-11 year olds. It saves time and kids in the same family get the same message to take home.
3. Comprehensive - The syllabus contains a comprehensive summary of the gospel message.
4. Enjoyable - Children love it and learn from it, so you will enjoy it too!
5. Biblical - children and teachers learn together, both can be transformed.
6. Teacher-friendly - Lesson plans and preparation tips will help you teach well. It's designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. Trustworthy - Editorially supervised by David Jackman, this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational and international settings. It's worthwhile and it works.
This material is flexible enough to suit a variety of situations. You can use it for an evening club over a series of weeks, a Holiday Bible Club or VBS. Because you can photocopy the activity pages there are no extras to buy. It works with children from churched or un-churched backgrounds. It really works! That's why TnT materials are best-sellers.
Publisher: Christian Focus Publications Ltd
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 310 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 9 mm
"This is a comprehensive scheme for children to be introduced to Bible stories. Recommended-- Sarah Cook, Association of Christian Teachers
"Very good... ideas that look really interesting. I would recommend this series."-- Simon Hoggarth (age 13), Education Otherwise
"Biblical ignorance is a plague... This material will give children firm foundations in scriptural knowledge from their earliest years."-- Dick Lucas, St. Helen's, Bishopsgate
"Excellent, enjoyable. It has been tested in many different churches and denominations and comes with the highest recommendation."-- Ann MacAskill, The Monthly Record
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?