Globalization [2 volumes]: Encyclopedia of Trade, Labor, and Politics (Hardback)Ashish K. Vaidya (editor)
- We can order this
This work is a comprehensive collection of cutting-edge scholarship on the economic, international business, political, legal, and environmental ramifications of globalization-one of the hottest topics of the day.
* 100 A-Z entries covering the major issues of globalization
* Reproduces the founding documents for the World Trade Organization and other international trade organizations
* Maps of trade blocs and regional organizations such as the European Union, Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and Mercado Comun del Sur (MERCOSUR)
* Charts, figures, and graphs illustrating data trends and statistical information
* Includes contributions from more than 100 specialists in economics, law, business, and other applicable fields
Number of pages: 968
Weight: 2041 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 62 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review