from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Globalised Minds, Roots in the City utilises empirical evidence from four European cities to explore the role of urban upper middle classes in the transformations experienced by contemporary European societies.
- Presents new empirical evidence collected through an original comparative research about professionals and managers in four European cities in three countries
- Features an innovative combination of approaches, methods, and techniques in its analyses of European post-national societies
- Reveals how segments of Europe’s urban population are adopting “exit” or “partial exit” strategies in respect to the nation state
- Utilises approaches from classic urban sociology, globalization and mobility studies, and spatial class analysis
- Includes in depth interviews, social networking techniques, and classic questions of political representation and values
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Number of pages: 264
Weight: 476 g
Dimensions: 236 x 159 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?