Getting Started in Currency Trading: Winning in Today's Market + Companion Website - Getting Started In... (Paperback)Michael D. Archer (author)
- Coming soon
The definitive introduction to FOREX trading
The Foreign Exchange market is the largest financial market in the world. Up until 1995, FOREX Trading was only available to banks and large multinational corporations--but today, thanks to the proliferation of the computer and a new era of internet-based communication technologies, this highly profitable market is open to everyone.
Getting Started in Currency Trading is an excellent introduction and reference manual for beginning and intermediate traders. The FOREX market has evolved dramatically in recent years, and this new edition is designed to help you adapt and take advantage of these changes.
- Includes relevant FOREX terms, clearly defined with examples
- Offers coverage of how to open a trading account
- Provides a step-by-step walk through of the physical processes of placing and liquidating currency orders
- Covers information on trading strategy and tactics, complete with fundamental and technical analysis
- New section with complete coverage on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
- Complete coverage of the popular social trading scene.
Everything needed to assist the FOREX trader in the decision-making process is just a page away!
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Number of pages: 464
Weight: 666 g
Edition: 5th Edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review