Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide (for the June 2022 exams) (Paperback)Belinda Froud-Yannic (author)
- In stock
Please note, this resource is suitable for the exams up to June 2022. New revision resources will be available from Spring 2022 for the exams from November 2022.
Exam Board: ISEB
First Exam: Autumn 2015
This book provides ideal preparation for Geography Common Entrance and other entrance examinations at 13+.
Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide reflects the style and content of the new ISEB Common Entrance syllabus and provides essential support and guidance for thorough exam preparation.
- Suitable for all ISEB 13+ Geography exams taken from Autumn 2015 onwards
- Endorsed by ISEB
- Consolidates all key information required for Common Entrance
- Features well-annotated illustration to help convey points
- Includes tips, advice and exam-style questions for focused revision
- Helps pupils perfect their exam technique and identify any areas requiring further study
Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk
- Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Questions
- Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Answers
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 400 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.