Genetic Engineering: Principles and Methods - Genetic Engineering: Principles and Methods 27 (Hardback)Jane K. Setlow (editor)
- Not available
Genetic Engineering: Principles and Methods presents state-of-the-art discussions in modern genetics and genetic engineering. Recent volumes have covered gene therapy research, genetic mapping, plant science and technology, transport protein biochemistry, and viral vectors in gene therapy, among many other topics.
Key features of Volume 27 include:
- Identification and Analysis of Micrornas
- Dormancy and the Cell Cycle
- Long distance peptide and metal transport in plants
- Signaling in plant response to temperature and water stresses
- Nutrient transport and metabolism in plants
- Salt Stress Signaling and Mechanisms of Plant Salt Tolerance
- Gene cloning and expression
- Assisted folding and assembly of proteins
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 262
Weight: 1280 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 17 mm
Edition: 2006 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review