Gender, Race, and Ethnicity in the Workplace: Emerging Issues and Enduring Challenges (Hardback)Margaret Foegen Karsten (editor)
- We can order this
Insights from professionals in the fields of organizational development and diversity provide practical tools to help employees and managers-regardless of race or gender-collaborate in reaching their workplace potential.
* Presents new research on the many forms of employment discrimination based on multiracial identity, appearance, and transgender status
* Includes contributions from professionals in the fields of social psychology, law, gender studies, and ethics, among others
* Reveals effective ways for promoting inclusion of women and people of color in today's global workforce
* Covers the workforce in the public sector, private sector, and military
* Considers the role of social media in helping break through workplace barriers
Number of pages: 444
Weight: 953 g
Dimensions: 236 x 165 x 36 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review