Gender, Crime, and Justice: Exploring the Dynamics (Paperback)Andrew Wilczak (author)
- We can order this
Exactly what role does gender play in crime, and in the criminal justice system? Addressing this two-part question
from the perspective of the offender, the victim, the community, and the overall justice system, AndrewWilczak
provides an accessible introduction to the full range of issues involved.
Notably, this comprehensive text:
* features an inclusive focus on both men and women
* encompasses theory, as well as realities on the ground
* draws on popular culture
* challenges students to ask difficult questions
* ties concepts to students' own lives
* incorporates an intersectional approach
Designed to simultaneously engage and instruct, the book is ideally suited for classroom use.
Publisher: Lynne Rienner Publishers Inc
Number of pages: 275
Dimensions: 229 x 152 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?