GCSE Maths Foundation All-in-One Revision and Practice - Collins GCSE 9-1 Revision (Paperback)Collins GCSE (author)
- In stock online
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE Maths
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
This Maths all-in-one revision and practice book is guaranteed to help you achieve the best results. Containing clear and accessible explanations of all the GCSE content, there are lots of practice opportunities for each topic throughout the book.
Revision that sticks! The revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout. Based on research that proves repeated practice is more effective than repeated study, this book is guaranteed to help you achieve the best results.
With a revision guide, workbook and practice test paper in one book, the All-in-One contains clear and concise revision notes for every topic covered in the curriculum, plus seven practice opportunities to ensure the best results.
* quick tests to check understanding
* end-of-topic practice questions
* topic review questions later in the book
* mixed practice questions at the end of the book
* free Q&A flashcards to download online
* an ebook version of the revision guide
* more topic-by-topic practice and a complete exam-style paper in the added workbook
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 216
Weight: 620 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review