GCSE 9-1 Maths Foundation All-in-One Revision and Practice - Collins GCSE 9-1 Revision (Paperback)Collins GCSE (author)
- In stock online
Exam Board: Edexcel, AQA, OCR & WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE 9-1
Subject: Maths Foundation
First Teaching: September 2015, First Exams: June 2017
Revision that Sticks! Collins GCSE 9-1 Maths Foundation Complete All-in-One Revision and Practice, uses a revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout.
A revision guide, workbook and practice paper in one book!
With clear and concise revision for every topic, plus seven practice opportunities, Collins offers the best revision at the best price.
* quick tests as you go
* end-of-topic practice questions
* topic review questions later in the book
* mixed practice questions at the end of the book
* audio download to practice listening
* more topic-by-topic practice in the workbook
* a complete exam-style paper
* free Q&A flashcards to download online
* an ebook version of the revision guide
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 216
Weight: 620 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review