Achieve your best in WJEC A GCSE Geography with expert guidance for exam success.
Endorsed by WJEC and written by an experienced teacher, this revision guide has been designed to thoroughly prepare you for the WJEC A GCSE Geography examination.
- Helps you to revise the key geographical facts, terms and knowledge you need to know for the exam with 'The Essentials'
- Tests your understanding with 'Go Active' activities
- Improves your exam skills with exam-style practice questions and advice on exam preparation and approaches with 'Exam Spotlight'
- Improve your grade with the 'Inside Information' exam advice, model answers and examiner commentary
- Helps you to prepare for questions on case studies through extension and further exploration of the case studies in the Student's Book
Theme 1 - Water
Theme 2 - Climate Change
Theme 3 - Living in an Active Zone
Theme 4 - Changing Populations
Theme 5 - Globalisation
Theme 6 - Development
Theme 7 - Our Changing Coastline
Theme 8 - Weather and Climate
Theme 9 - Living Things
Theme 10 - Tourism
Theme 11 - Retail and Urban Change
Theme 12 - Economic Change and Wales
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 286 g
Dimensions: 294 x 207 x 11 mm