New material has been added throughout for this third edition. New topics covered include:
- inter-thermocline lenses and their effect on sound fields
- weakly divergent bundles of rays
- ocean acoustic tomography
- coupled modes
- sound scattering by anisotropic volume inhomogeneities with fractal spectra
- Voronovich's approach to sound scattering from the rough sea surface.
In addition, the list of references has been brought up to date and the latest experimental data have been included.
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 279
Weight: 1320 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 17 mm
Edition: 3rd ed. 2003
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review