from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Fundamentals of Medical-Surgical Nursing
A Systems Approach
Fundamentals of Medical-Surgical Nursing is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of medical and surgical nursing, designed specifically to support all nursing students learning to care for the adult patient. Highly illustrated and with an easy-to-follow systems-based structure, it provides a thorough foundation in anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, medical management, and nursing care for the full spectrum of adult health conditions.
- Extensive coverage of principles of nursing assessment, medication administration, infection prevention and control, and nutritional care
- Key need-to-know-information and definitions for the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of a range of illnesses and conditions
- Detailed overviews of nursing care, including patient education, treatment, and complications
- An online resource centre with a range of extras for both lecturers and students, including case studies, reflective activities, interactive multiple choice questions, and further reading lists
Fundamentals of Medical-Surgical Nursing is the ideal textbook to help students succeed on their adult nursing course.
with online self-test
- Interactive multiple-choice questions
- Reflective questions for downloading
- Case studies
- Links to online resources
When you purchase the book you also receive access to the Wiley E-Text: Powered by VitalSource. This is an interactive digital version of the book, featuring downloadable text and images, highlighting and notetaking facilities, bookmarking, cross-referencing, in-text searching, and linking to references and abbreviations. Fundamentals of Medical-Surgical Nursing is also available on CourseSmart, offering extra functionality as well as an immediate way to access the book. For more details, see www.coursesmart.co.uk/9780470658239.
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Number of pages: 544
Weight: 1125 g
Dimensions: 241 x 188 x 25 mm
“This is book is aimed at pre-registration nursing students and other healthcare students but would also be appropriate for training or qualified assistant practitioners. It would also be useful to newly qualified nurses working in medical or surgical areas.” (Nursing Times, 1 August 2014)
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?