The Complete Fire Fighter I and Fire Fighter II Training Solution
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) are pleased to bring you the third edition of Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills, the next step in the evolution of Fire Fighter I and Fire Fighter II training.
With superior teaching and learning tools, the first and second editions of Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills set a new benchmark in fire fighter training. Now the NFPA, IAFC, and Jones & Bartlett Learning are proud to raise the bar for the fire service again.
The third edition covers the entire spectrum of the 2013 Edition of NFPA 1001: Standard for Fire Fighter Professional Qualifications, as well as the requirements for Operations level responders in the 2013 Edition of NFPA 472: Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents. From fire suppression to hazardous materials to emergency medical care, this one volume covers all of Fire Fighter I and Fire Fighter II training requirements.
Tools for Success
* Skill drills leave the confines of the printed page. See skills performed in real-time by swiping QR Codes with your smart phone or tablet.
* Quickly identify Fire Fighter II content and skill drills through clear visual roadmaps.
* Rapidly access content through clear and concise Knowledge and Skill Objectives with page references, as well as NFPA 1001 and 472 correlations.
* Encourage critical thinking skills. Fire Fighter I and Fire Fighter II case studies offer students a genuine context for applying the knowledge presented in the chapter.
Dynamic Technology Solutions
World-class content joins instructionally sound design in a user-friendly online interface to give both educators and students a truly interactive and engaging learning experience with:
* Web Tools, including an Audio Book
* Learning Management System
* Interactive Lectures
Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc ISBN: 9781284059656 Number of pages: 1188 Weight: 2155 g Dimensions: 274 x 213 x 43 mm Edition: 3rd Revised edition
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at