This title offers comprehensive coverage of the key areas within capital markets including securitisation, guarantees, capital adequacy, Islamic finance, prospectuses, liability management, covenants, tax and legal opinions. It explains transaction structures, the relevant documents and how statutes and case law impact on them. Using a practical and accessible approach to the subject, it also benefits from a clause-by-clause analysis of key documents and structures.
This title has been fully updated to explain the impact of the global financial crisis on the capital markets.
New edition highlights include:
* A new chapter covering Islamic finance in the capital markets - Sukuk
* Detailed coverage of the amendments to the Prospectus Directive
* A description of the new bank regulatory capital regime - Basel III and CRD IV
* An explanation of the amendments to TEFRA and the new withholding tax/information reporting regime under the US HIRE Act
* New sections on eurozone sovereign collective action clauses, loan participation notes, the New Safekeeping
- Structure and the regulation of rating agencies
* Updated throughout to reflect legislative changes, new cases and changes in market practice
Publisher: LexisNexis UK ISBN: 9781405765718 Number of pages: 832 Weight: 1250 g Dimensions: 246 x 155 mm Edition: 3rd edition
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at