Frontiers Of Health: How to Heal the Whole Person (Paperback)Dr Christine Page (author)
- In stock
Frontiers of Health is an essential guide to healing, combining medical expertise with unique insights into the human condition. Dr Christine Page illuminates our understanding of disease and its purpose for inner spiritual growth. In this excellent introduction to our subtle anatomy, Dr Page explores the chakras and their individual relationship to disease, pathology and soul unfoldment. Drawing upon her experience as a respected doctor, and observations of the many patients who have been her greatest teachers, Dr Page asks us to look fully at wholeness on all levels: body, mind and spirit.
* 'A must for professional carers and aspiring healers' Light, The College of Psychic Studies
* 'Fascinating and packed full of thought-provoking advice' Healthy Eating
* 'A clearly written, very impressive and important bridge-building book ... for the first time, one can see exactly how healing comes from within the subtle bodies being reflected in their physical counterpart' Aromatherapy Quarterly
* '... straightforward, comprehensive and clear. I applaud this very worthwhile book' New Humanity
* 'There are some books that are written in such a way that you feel you are reading a letter from a friend. Frontiers of Health is one of them ... without doubt an important and far-sighted work in the field not only of health but also of human consciousness' The London Connection
Publisher: Vintage Publishing
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 337 g
Dimensions: 234 x 153 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.