French A-level Grammar Workbook 1 (Paperback)Kirsty Thathapudi (author)
- In stock
Exam Board: AQA, OCR, Edexcel & WJEC
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: Summer 2017
Build confidence in French grammar with hundreds of activities to embed the grammar knowledge necessary for exam success.
Suitable for all exam boards and abilities, this French A-level Grammar Workbook will help students to:
- Extend their learning beyond the classroom by supplementing key resources such as course textbooks
- Develop their understanding with clear explanations of grammatical rules and exceptions
- Improve confidence with 203 exercises which build in complexity for each grammar point
- Strengthen translation skills by putting grammar into practice with 92 translation exercises
- Make the most of opportunities for self-directed learning and assessment with answers to activities supplied online
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 80
Weight: 198 g
Dimensions: 296 x 208 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.