Do you feel stressed, exhausted and weighed down by responsibility? Are you itching to do something different, but don't know what or how? Is fear holding you back from living the life you want?
Beth Kempton went from being a life-loving, risk-taking adventurer to a grown-up, settled-down mother, wife and business owner, before realizing the life she had built was suffocating her. She set out on a journey to find personal freedom, and along the way encountered many others who were also feeling trapped - by their circumstances, relationships, finances, beliefs, doubts and fears.
Freedom Seeker brings together the insights, techniques and wisdom that Beth learned on her journey to freedom, including her unique system of 8 Freedom Keys which will help you to:
* Get clarity on what really matters to you
* Figure out how to live the life you want, whatever your circumstances
* Make a shift from worry and fear to feeling alive and inspired
* Find the courage and confidence to shape your future
* Reignite old passions, and discover new ones
* Feel much freer, and happier, every single day
Full of profound lessons, powerful exercises and?inspiring tales, this honest and courageous book will help you to live more, worry less and find a way to do what you love, every day.
Publisher: Hay House UK Ltd
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 385 g
Dimensions: 216 x 136 x 24 mm