Fodor's Bermuda - Full-color Travel Guide (Paperback)Fodor's Travel Guides (author)
- Coming soon
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
GET INSPIRED* AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
* PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on What to Eat and Drink in Bermuda and Bermuda's Best Natural Wonders
* COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
* UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and moreGET PLANNING * MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
* SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Read and Watch Before Your Trip" and "Cruising to Bermuda"
* COVERS: St George's, Hamilton, the Crystal Caves, Somerset, the Royal Naval Dockyard, and moreGET GOING * MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
* TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
* HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
* LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gemsPlanning on visiting any other islands? Check out Fodor's Essential Caribbean, Fodor's Bahamas, and Fodor's InFocus Turks & Caicos Islands.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Number of pages: 224
Dimensions: 203 x 132 mm
Edition: 35th edition
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." - Chicago Tribune
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." - Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail." - Sacramento Bee
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure." - Arizona Republic
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?