Flute Basics - Pupil's Book (Book)Sally Adams (author)
- We can order this
Sally Adams's Flute Basics Series is a landmark method by one of the leading figures in flute education. Comprising pupil's tutor book, teacher's book with accompaniment parts and an array of online resources, Flute Basics provides everything you need to get playing.
This edition of Flute Basics Pupil's book offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Flute Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
* a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
* warm ups and fun original exercises
* invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
* helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
* duets throughout - ideal for group teaching
* pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
Publisher: Faber Music Ltd
Number of pages: 64
Weight: 247 g
Dimensions: 305 x 229 x 4 mm
Edition: New edition
This is an excellent first tutor book, full of great advice, imaginative presentation and creative exercises
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.