NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques, Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author of Floret Farm: Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
* Includes an A-Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties.
* Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
* More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers-including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers.
* The definitive guide to flower arranging from the biggest star in the farm-to-centerpiece movement
* Perfect to gift for flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, and those passionate about the local floral movement
* For those who loved Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampol
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 304
Dimensions: 254 x 203 mm
"Flower-farmer Erin Benzakein's beautiful and instructive book is a must for budding florists" -- How To Spend It (Financial Times)
"A Year in Flowers is a welcome excuse to fill your home with natural beauty and sweet fragrance throughout the seasons." -- Town & Country
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.