First Foods and Weaning - NCT (Paperback)Ravinder Lilly (author)
- Publisher out of stock
First Foods answers all your questions about weaning your baby and how to provide a good variety of the right foods. Written by a qualified nutritionist and mother of two, it includes a wide range of simple recipes as well as time-saving tips and ways to prevent fussy eating.
This handy guide is a fully revised and updated edition of First Foods (1998) and covers everything a new parent needs to know:
* The importance of diet and what is nutritious and most likeable for your baby - what is good for adults is not necessarily good for babies
* While this book is not about weaning, it actively encourages mothers to continue giving breast or formula milk to their babies together with solids
* How to know when your baby is ready to move to solids
* Vegetarian babies and those with special dietary needs
* Tips on food safety and basic hygiene
* Tips from other parents
* At a glance weaning calendar and basic recipes.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 252 g
Dimensions: 185 x 150 x 12 mm
Edition: New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review