Fingerprints Of The Gods (Paperback)Graham Hancock (author)
- In stock
THE MILLIONS-SELLING BOOK THAT TURNED HISTORY ON ITS HEAD
Part one of a trilogy, followed by MAGICIANS OF THE GODS and AMERICA BEFORE
Fingerprints of the Gods is a revolutionary rewrite of history that has persuaded millions of readers throughout the world to change their preconceptions about the history behind modern society.
An intellectual detective story, this unique history book directs probing questions at orthodox history, presenting disturbing new evidence that historians have tried - but failed - to explain.
This groundbreaking evidence includes:
* Accurate ancient maps that show the world as it last looked during the Ice Age, thousands of years before any civilisation capable of making such maps is supposed to have existed.
* Evidence of the devastating scientific and astronomical information encoded into prehistoric myths.
* The incredible feat of the construction of the great pyramids of Egypt and of megalithic temples on the Giza plateau.
* The mysterious astronomical alignments of the pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
* The antediluvian geology of the Sphinx.
* The megalithic temples of the Andes.
* The myths of Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl.
* The pyramids of the Sun and the Moon in Mexico.
* The doomsday calendar and eerie memories of the ancient Maya.
* The warning from the Hopi of Arizona.
Publisher: Vintage Publishing
Number of pages: 768
Weight: 1080 g
Dimensions: 234 x 153 x 45 mm
Hancock challenges orthodox history with extraordinary theories of a vanished early civilisation destroyed by a cataclysm... However heretical his arguments, his sweep through the ancient world is arresting and audacious * Daily Mail *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.