Everything you need to know to become a first class business trainer, from working out how people learn, to finding out if you can be a trainer, through to showing you the tools and models that will allow you to be a successful educator and teacher.
The Financial Times Guide to Business Training shows you how to develop, design and deliver outstanding business training. Written by two of the UK’s leading business trainers and based on extensive research into what the best trainers say and do, this book:
· Is a single reference for anyone involved in business training whether you are newly qualified or experienced, a freelance trainer or already embedded in learning and development departments
· Provides a comprehensive resource of ideas, tools and approaches
· Will help you improve the quality of all aspects of your training needs, including analysis, planning and delivery
· Reveals the secrets of outstanding business training so that you can improve your reputation and results
· Answers commonly asked questions
· Offers support on your training journey via www.ftguidetobusinesstraining.com
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 440 g
Dimensions: 233 x 157 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?